hello! nice to meet you! i’m chri – welcome to my little corner of cyberspace:) i’m never really sure how to write these kinds of pages, so here’s a ten things about me, in bullet points and butchered grammar because, well. um.
- i’m taiwanese/japanese, hail from japan, but am currently studying at a university in the states! i’m a ugly crying and perpetual sleep-deprivation double major (comp bio and comp sci)
- i love hedgehogs and red pandas and ferrets.
- i’m a painfully awkward person and struggle to start conversations, but once i get talking, i’m really rambly and easily excitable (please feel free to hit me up on twitter/in the comments!
- i can power through a dozen books a day or sit through a week without reading anything and my reading habits are basically a metaphor for my life
- at this point, i think my body is something like 75% green tea
- bubble tea is the second best thing imo
- i like colorful scarves and patterned skirts and gorgeous book covers and minimalistic packaging etc – pretty things – and sometimes i try to hoard them. like a dragon. or a crow. heh.
- when i grow up, i want to be tall
- i play too many string instruments
- basically, i’m that short, angry friend (too close to the ground, too close to satan – you know the drill)